Monday, October 07, 2013

Summer 2012 Aug. Oregon Silver Falls State Park and Visit to my Sister Peggy in Eugene and ENearBack Yarsd.ugene doings.

One of many Waterfalls in Silver Creek State Park in Oregon Just outside Salem.

Falls abound.






Hiking trails abound and some you go in and under the falls.

Laura and Gordon drove out there with us.



We hiked under this fall.

Laura and Gordon.




Awesome Day! Awesome Park!

Bea and My Sister Peggy in Eugene Oregon.

One of many eatery's in Downtown Eugene! Love this Collage Town!

Lots of Shops.

This is the Market Place.

My Sis and her Garden.

Eugene's Riverfront Park.


We stayed at her son, Bowe's Biz,Parking lot!

Near the Farmers Market.

Eugene Farmers Market.

My Sister Too is a vendor. She makes Clothing and knows many there.

Love the veggies!


To me one of the best Farmers Markets.

After the Market she took us to many Farmer stands and many abound.


The girls buying local corn.


Many have Gardens and supplies.





Sign says it all.

Sisters Place and Garden.

Her Garden.

Her place.

Back Yard.

Road in front looking west to I-5 at the foothills.

Sunflowers.

She loves her new Car.


We Parked here during 911! We had our Carriage then and Boondocked here at Eugene River Mall. I will never forget this spot.

Trails we walked on the River in Eugene Oregon.

The River runs through it. 


Met fellow Boomers Laure and Odell while walking there.

My Sister had us over for a Party. Her new Grandson Max. Lauren his mother.

Max and his big sister to the right.

No comments: